2021 Monthly Meetings and Guest Speakers
All talks are at the Keilor Hub Meeting Room unless otherwise indicated. Please book ahead for talks and events by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 0414 985 412.
Wednesday 8 September, 7pm – Annual General Meeting of the Keilor Historical Society (via Zoom)
Wednesday 13th October, 7pm – Guest Speaker on the Airport Rail Link
Wednesday 10th November, 7pm – Guest Speaker: Kevin Scott – Retired Assistant Commissioner Victoria Police
Wednesday 15th December, 7pm – KHS Christmas Function
Covid Safe Plan Requirements
The safety of our Members is paramount. We will communicate any changes to our Covid Safe plan as soon as practicable.
Please book ahead for talks and events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 0414 985 412.
- All Members and Visitors must use the QR Code at the entrance to the Keilor Hub.
- Members and visitors must wear a face mask to all meetings of the Society.
- All attendees must legibly print their name, address and telephone contact number in our attendance book.
- To enable compliance with social distancing requirements, all chairs will be placed 1.5 metres apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided – please sanitise your hands on entry and exit.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow attendees to share any food and drinks. Members are welcome to BYO drinks and snacks.
Harrick’s Cottage Open Day /
Restored Pre-fab Police Station Re-opening
This year’s Harricks Cottage Open Day will see the unveiling of the Pre-fab Police Station Project on 27th November at 2pm.
hours minutes seconds
Harricks Cottage Open Day 2pm November 27th 2021